Lunch & Learns
CAOT Lunch & Learn webinars are one-hour webinars that are offered as a tool for knowledge translation between researchers, practice leaders and clinicians. They are offered on topics fitting with the CAOT monthly themes along with other topics of interest to CAOT members.
Lunch & Learn webinars are open to CAOT members and non-members.
Two registration options are available:
• Individual rate: Intended for one individual person
• Institutional rate: Intended for groups of up to 25 people, participating from up to 3 sites.
If your team/group is larger than 25 people or located in more than 3 sites, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details on pricing, please click here.
If you are experiencing problems with the online registration, please feel free to contact the Professional Development Administrator at 1-800-434-2268 ext. 247 or via email.
Be Involved with CAOT
CAOT’s mission is to advance excellence in occupational therapy. Please click here for current opportunities to be involved with CAOT.
|March 28, 2017 (12:00 pm - 1:00 pm ET)
Modifying outcome measures for use with persons post-stroke with aphasia
- Canadian National Driver Rehabilitation Conference
- CAOT Annual Conferences
- CAOT Publications
- CAOT Webinar Series
- Lunch & Learn Webinars
- Lunch & Learn webinar packages
- Lunch & Learn Archives
- Water Cooler Talk Webinars
- Water Cooler Talk Archives
- Management Mondays
- Frequently Asked Questions
- CAOT Workshops
- CAOT Momentum
- Event listings
- OT Education
- Be Involved with CAOT
- CAOT principles of good practice