CAOT Retired Member Network
The CAOT Retired Member Network started in 2016 in response to CAOT members, who are retired or considering retirement, who expressed a desire to remain in touch with the profession and CAOT. The Purpose and Objectives were determined in collaboration with those who either attended one of the first two meetings or expressed interest in the Network.
Any CAOT members who wish to join the Network may contact either of the Co-Chairs (see below). Either CAOT retired members or CAOT members approaching retirement may participate.
Presentation on "Use of Title”, by Sharon Eadie, OT Canada.
- Occupational Therapy Networks
- Retired Member Network
- Occupational Therapy and Low Vision Rehabilitation Network (OTLVRN)
- Occupational Therapists Working in Dementia Care
- Rural and Remote Practice Network
- Occupational Therapy and Aboriginal Health Network (OTAHN)
- Occupational Therapy and Sensory Processing (OTSP)
- Military and Veterans Affairs Network
- Occupational Therapy Canada