Membership with your national association has special perks! We provide tools to ensure the visibility of your occupational therapy practice, help occupational therapists and consumers make informed product choices and connect you with a global community.
FIND an OT
Be Listed! Be Found! FIND an OT is a directory that is accessible by anyone looking for an OT in Canada. With four different, customizable listing options, you can highlight your practice and help Canadians find the occupational therapy services they need.
Product Recognition Program
All full members of CAOT receive a FREE membership with the World Federation of Occupational Therapists - the official international organization for the promotion of occupational therapy. Access a world of resources and discounts, including:
- the semi-annual WFOT Bulletin – WFOT’s international professional journal
- opportunities to develop international networks by interacting with colleagues from around the globe
- eligibility to apply for research awards
- access to Occupational Therapists International Online Network
- generous discounts on products and promotional items offered for sale in WFOT’s online store
- pre-release downloads of the latest FREE publications and promotional materials up to 12 months before they are released publicly
Activate your free membership in the World Federation of Occupational Therapy today:
- Go to www.wfot.org , click on Membership > Already a Member? > Setup your account online
- Use your CAOT membership number to complete the form
- Login with the username and password you create.
Student Associates and Occupational Therapist Assistants may also join the WFOT for only $30 per year! Contact us today to join!
Receive the latest news directly to your email inbox each week with CAOT’s electronic newsletter, OT Weekly. You’ll never miss updates on advocacy initiatives, governance information, special opportunities, and other timely news!