Retired MemberAre you retired or planning to retire soon? Continue your professional journey with the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists (CAOT) and gain access to special retired member benefits.
CAOT online renewal and registration for 2016-2017 has closed. If you would like to join or renew for the remainder of this membership year (until Sept 30,2017) please complete a registration form or a renewal form. Please email completed forms to email@example.com or fax them to 613-523-2552.
Online renewal and registration for the 2017-2018 membership year will open in August.
- The opportunity to participate in building the future of the profession! Join a committee. Volunteer. Get involved with CAOT to shape the occupational therapy profession in Canada.
- Access to the CAOT Professional Liability Insurance policy you’ve come to trust. Stay protected by risk proofing your practice. Partnered with BMS Group, CAOT’s Professional Liability Insurance provides occupational therapists with the opportunity to purchase unlimited coverage for a nominal fee upon retirement. With this protection in place, your policy will automatically extend to respond to any claim made against you for insured incidents that occurred before retirement.
- An invitation to join our Retired Member Network to ensure you remain connected to other retired OTs regarding areas of professional mutual interest. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-434-2268 ext. 231 to join the network.
- Canadian citizen or established primary residency in Canada; and
- Have successfully completed the National Occupational Therapy Certification Examination; or
- Qualified for full registration (without restrictions) from a Canadian occupational therapy regulatory body.
Retired Membership is available in the following category:
|Eligibility||CAOT + CAOT-QC||CAOT-BC|
|Not expecting to work between October 1st and September 30th||$170||$212|
Already a Retired Member? Login to My Account to access members-only content, your profile, membership and insurance documents, personalized news, event listings, and much more!
If you would prefer to register or renew for the 2017-2018 membership year using a form, please fill out a registration form or a renewal form. Please email completed forms to email@example.com or fax them to 613-523-2552.