The Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists - British Columbia chapter provides services, products, events and networking opportunities to assist occupational therapists in achieving excellence in their professional practice. In addition, CAOT-BC offers regional representation and support to occupational therapists in British Columbia.
- Advance excellence in occupational therapy.
- Occupational therapy is valued and accessible for British Columbians.
- Develop and strengthen infrastructure to support CAOT-BC
- Engage occupational therapists in CAOT-BC and the occupational therapy community
- Represent the professional interests of British Columbia occupational therapists and occupational therapy to external stakeholders
- Promote occupational therapy in BC (government & media relations, public)