Professional Liability Insurance for OTAs
Exclusive and affordable combined OTA/PTA insurance
CAOT Professional Liability Insurance for OTAs at a glance:
- Multi-disciplinary coverage protects you when practicing as an occupational therapist assistant OR a physiotherapist assistant.
- For-member by-member insurance program. Full and cost-effective coverage that protects members 24/7 in all employment circumstances anywhere in Canada;
- Coverage is written on a claims-made basis and expires after 1-full calendar year or each individual purchase.
A comprehensive plan for a wider scope of practice is available:
- More coverage for same low price! OTA/PTA coverage now includes $6,000,000 in professional liability insurance for only $65 per year.
- New – Automatic seven- year extended reporting period for members discontinuing practice or retiring.
- Enhance your insurance program knowledge with Risk Proof: The Risk Management Magazine for CAOT
- Specialized pro-bono legal services with Gowling WLG (Canada) LLP
Purchase your CAOT Professional Liability Insurance for OTAs from CAOT when you renew or join. If you’re a current member, and would like to add insurance to your membership, please contact your CAOT membership team:
1(800) 434-CAOT (2268) X246 or X223 (bilingual) or firstname.lastname@example.org Monday to Friday 9 am - 5 pm ET
For access to your current insurance certificate, login to My Account.
Note: All options noted above are subject to the applicable Provincial Sales Tax: ON 8%, QC 9%, MB 8%, NL 15% and SK 6%.