Additional coverage options for your business
CAOT members have access to additional coverage options through BMS group. Protect your business concerns if you are an owner or if you are self-employed.
- Cyber Security & Privacy Liability insurance. For anyone who maintains or transmits client information electronically, protect you and your business from involvement in a cyber breach or privacy violation.
- Multidiscipline Clinic Professional Liability insurance. Protect your business assets if your business is named in a statement of claim.
- Commercial General Liability insurance. “Slip and fall’ insurance protects against claims arising from injury or property damage that you or your business may cause to another person as a result of your operations and/or premises.
- Employment Practices Liability insurance. New! For business owners, protect against allegations of employment practice violation, including wrongful termination, discrimination, workplace harassment, and others.
- Clinic Package. For those operating a business with contents or property to insure, a comprehensive package including Commercial General Liability coverage, Property Insurance and Crime protection.
Purchase or renew your additional business coverage from BMS Group or contact BMS Group at 1-855-318-6024 or firstname.lastname@example.org