Member and Associate Assistance Program (MAAP)
Sometimes personal and work-related issues can affect you and how you perform at your job. The HumanaCare Member and Associate Assistance Program (MAAP) is designed to provide you and your family with support and guidance from experienced and trained counseling professionals when you need it most.
For $68 per year, you and your family are entitled to 3 counseling sessions to deal with short-term challenges with counselors specializing in legal issues, financial Issues, family challenges, child and elder care resource support, nutritional counseling and more! Additional sessions may be granted by HumanaCare at their discretion. Find out more about MAAP and complete an upgrade form to add to your CAOT membership.
GoodLife Fitness/ Énergie Cardio membership
Save up to 48% off of the regular individual GoodLife membership rates and get access to over 320+ GoodLife Fitness Clubs across Canada and Energie Cardio in Quebec. Purchase your GoodLife/ Énergie Cardio membership membership now to take advantage of:
- Significant savings off regular GoodLife Fitness membership rates
- Corporate rate extended to 4 additional family members
- State-of-the-art cardio equipment
- Free weights and weight machines
- World-renowned Group Fitness classes
- Professionally trained staff to assist you in achieving your goals
- Shower towel Service (where available)
- Child minding (available at an additional fee)
- Seeking a health or fitness assessment? Ask the club about a LifeChanger
- 24 hour locations (select clubs only)
- Access to the GoodLife Rewards Program - savings and special offers from over 150 popular brands.
Purchase your GoodLife/ Énergie Cardio membership now!
Your CAOT member ID number is your unique identifier required to complete your registration.
COVID 19 - Important Notice from GoodLife Fitness
Visit www.goodlifefitness.com or www.energiecardio.com for a complete list of club locations and amenities. For other questions about the CAOT GoodLife membership, check the Frequently Asked Questions.