The CAOT "Ready for Work" Bundle
This offer consists of a discounted bundle for new graduates* intending to write the NOTCE and securing employment before or after writing the exam. The bundle ensures a seamless transition from being a student to a fully-insured occupational therapist.
*previous and current members are not eligible to purchase this bundle.
This bundle includes:
- NOTCE Study Guide and Practice Exam
Bonus: Access to the original NOTCE Study Guide and Practice Exam (TOTEM/TOTE), which provides you with an extra 200 practice questions!
- First Year Membership with CAOT/Professional Liability Insurance
Note: Your CAOT registration/insurance will be begin once you have passed the NOTCE. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require your insurance earlier.
- Three Practice Evidence Webinar Credits (valid for two years)
IMPORTANT: about the NOTCE Study guide:
- You will require internet access to establish your license to view the NOTCE Study Guide.
- You will only receive one license- for one device, please be sure to activate your license on the device most practical for the eBook. Once you activate the license on one device, you will not be able to move it to another device.
- You will not be able to print the NOTCE Study Guide.
- The software used for the eBook is LockLizard.
- Answers to the NOTCE Practice Exam are not provided.
- The NOTCE Practice Exam and is not the actual NOTCE exam. Test score estimates from this practice exam are for your guidance and preparation only and cannot account for exam day factors such as anxiety and distractions. The NOTCE Practice Exam was developed using the same methods as the NOTCE. The NOTCE Practice Exam includes practice scenarios and questions that were written to reflect the NOTCE in content, question types, writing style, use of language, and is intended to provide familiarization with the format of the NOTCE. The NOTCE Practice Exams’ online layout differs from the NOTCE because the case is always displayed above the question and there are five questions per case rather than 3-6 questions per case on the NOTCE.
- The Lock Lizard viewer will work on the following operating systems:
Windows – Vista, 7, 8, 10
Mac – OSX 10.7 & above
Android – 4.0 & above
iOS – 8.1 & above
|Professional Liability||$6,000,000 each claim and aggregate|
|Legal Expense||$125,000 each claim and $150,000 aggregate|
$175,000 each claim and $175,000 aggregate
The CAOT "Ready for work" bundle Option 2 Insurance for $284.50 Purchase here!
|Professional Liability||$10,000,000 each claim and aggregate|
|Legal Expense||$200,000 each claim and $200,000 aggregate|
$250,000 each claim and $250,000 aggregate