CAOT "Ready for Work" Bundle
1 – Full year of CAOT membership and insurance
Within 5 business days of your online Ready for Work Bundle (Bundle) purchase, you will be automatically converted to/registered as a CAOT Provisional Associate (PA). Our membership team will send you a confirmation email as soon as your conversion/registration is complete, to provide you with all of the details of your new membership status. Once you are converted to a Provisional Associate, you will gain full member access to your CAOT benefits and discounts.
The first year of CAOT membership and professional liability insurance (PLI) is included in the Bundle. It will be valid for one full year (12 consecutive months) and become effective upon successful completion of the National Occupational Therapy Certification Examination (NOTCE). If you require PLI prior to completing the NOTCE, we can help you! Please look to your Provisional Associate confirmation email for all of the details on how to activate your CAOT Professional Liability Insurance right away!
2 – NOTCE Study Guide & Practice Exams
NOTCE Study Guide instructions
New users of Locklizard:
The NOTCE Study Guide is accessible through a protected PDF file viewer called Locklizard. Upon purchase of the guide, you will receive an email from Locklizard providing instructions for downloading the secure viewer. Once the viewer and licence have been installed and activated on your device, you can access the NOTCE Study Guide from the eBook page of the CAOT web site.
Existing/previous users of Locklizard:
If you already have, or had, a Locklizard account from a previous CAOT eBook purchase, Locklizard will not send you another email. If this is the case and you still have access to your Locklizard viewer, you can access the NOTCE Study Guide from the eBook page of the CAOT web site.
If you no longer have access to your Locklizard viewer and require a new Locklizard viewer and licence to access the NOTCE Study Guide, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
NOTCE Practice Exams instructions
Please remember to prepare yourself as you would for any exam. Attempt the practice exams under exam conditions; for example, try to write them in a quiet room without distractions. You will have a time limit of two hours. After two hours, you will be automatically logged off the system. Upon completion, you will be able to see your results.
IMPORTANT : Once you start an exam you cannot leave, pause, stop, quit, or change page during the exam. If you do, you will lose access to the exam.
When you are ready to take the practice exams, please log into your CAOT profile (My Account) to locate the practice exam access keys.
3 – Three CAOT Webinar credits
Upon your purchase of the Bundle, your Account will be credited with three individual credits, valid for registration for CAOT On-Demand Practice Evidence Webinars and Practice Evidence Webinars. Your credits will expire two years from the date you purchased your Bundle. Access to your three credits is valid for one individual person only and may not be shared or transferred. They are accessed through your member profile, My Account.
To register for a CAOT Practice Evidence Webinar using your credits:
- Visit the list of Practice Evidence Webinars open for registration.
- Once you select your Webinar, use the "Register" link to complete your registration. You will be prompted to "Login and Register".
- Under the registration fee, select "Individual Credit use" in the dropdown menu to register using your credits.
- Your registration has been successfully completed when you receive a confirmation letter by email. You will also find a record of your registration in My Event Registrations/Certificates when you log into My Account.
To purchase an On-Demand Practice Evidence Webinar using your credits:
- Visit the list of On-Demand Practice Evidence Webinars. These webinars do not require registration.
- Once you select your Webinar, "Add to cart".
- From your "Shopping Cart", the On-Demand Practice Evidence Webinars should cost $0 as long as you have sufficient credits remaining in your Account.
- "Proceed to checkout". Confirm your personal details then select "Next".
- Your purchase has been successfully completed when you receive a receipt by email. You will also find a record of your registration in My Purchases when you log into My Account.