Mentorship On Demand (MOD)
What is Mentorship On Demand?
Mentorship On Demand allows occupational therapists and occupational therapist assistants to seek mentorship “on demand” (when they need it).
- Access 6 months of mentorship for only:
- $99.00 (plus applicable taxes) for CAOT members
- $149.00 (plus applicable taxes) for non-CAOT members
- Utilize resources to help identify professional goals and prepare for a mentorship relationship.
- Engage in a personalized matching process to be paired with an occupational therapist or occupational therapist assistant based on similar values, interests and professional paths.
- You can start at any time!
If you are:
If you are interested in:
|Helping less experienced occupational therapists or occupational therapist
assistants gaining leadership skills.
Acting as a Mentor might be the key to bring your career to the next level!
Mentorship On Demand FAQs
Cancellation/refund policy for Mentorship On Demand:
All cancellation/refund requests must be sent in writing to email@example.com. Cancellation requests received within 48 hours after purchase will be given a 50% refund. No refunds will be granted more than 48 hours after purchase or after CAOT has received the workbook from a mentee.
Contacting CAOT by telephone (1-800-434-2268 ext. 222); or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are not receiving CAOT emails.
To obtain a receipt, please log into My Account and look in My Event Registrations.