Occupational Therapists Working in Dementia Care
Occupational Therapists Working in Dementia Care - Open Meeting - REGISTER NOW
The Occupational Therapists Working in Dementia Care network started in 2013, following the CAOT Professional Issue Forum on addressing the “Rising Tide of Dementia in Canada” in June 2012.
To build capacity and support the work of occupational therapists in providing care for persons with dementia.
- To provide a platform to promote knowledge exchange among occupational therapists.
- To build a repository of resources relevant to the role of occupational therapy in dementia care.
- To develop additional resources based on identified needs of occupational therapists.
- To promote evidence-based practice in the field of dementia care.
- Ashmeela Ahmad (Ontario)
- Melanie Boothman (Alberta)
- Debbie Jo Brown (British Columbia)
- Paula Buckley (Alberta)
- Sylvia Davidson (Ontario)
- Kimberley Day (Ontario)
- Susan Fullerton (Ontario)
- Mary Ellen Huntley (New Brunswick)
- Haidee Law (Alberta)
- Lilli Lin (New Brunswick)
- Stephanie Long-Riley (Ontario)
- Marci Lucas (Ontario)
- Amy Macdonald (Nova Scotia)
- Emma Miller (British Columbia)
- Lisa Rezler (Ontario)
- Lindsay Richards (British Columbia)
- Christina Sullivan (Newfoundland and Labrador)
- Marni Tory (Alberta)