Economic Evidence Clearinghouse– Now Under Construction!
Introducing the Economic Evidence Clearinghouse (EEC) project
As stated in our 2019-2022 strategic priorities, CAOT is advancing on the development of an Economic Evidence Clearinghouse (EEC), to give stakeholders practical resources that demonstrate the cost-effectiveness of investing in occupational therapy solutions.
We are pleased to be building a hub of practical facts and information for you to draw upon and utilize as needed, to advance your practice and our profession. This project crystallizes outcomes from past work such as:
- 2015 Occupational Therapy Canada reflection day
- July/August 2018 Occupational Therapy Now special issue
- October 2018 CAOT webinar presented by Andrew Freeman and Nadine Larivière.
- Rigour: That the economic case to be made is strong.
- Engagement: That the members of the profession can effectively engage with the economic evidence for occupational therapy services.
- Advocacy: That the profession is able to effectively communicate its economic evidence case to relevant policy-makers and stakeholders.