Practice evidence webinars present various topics of interest and innovative clinical practices to occupational therapists, occupational therapist assistants and students.
These webinars offer the ideal venue to announce innovations, products or services to occupational therapists and other healthcare practitioners.
- Placement of logo and a short description on pre-presentation slides
- Distribution of electronic flyer to all participants
- Featuring your company as a proud sponsor on the 2nd slide of the presentation
- Company logo included in promo email
- Web page advertising the event
- All webinars are archived for later viewing
Click here to find the best match for your Webinar Sponsorship.
Workshops are one, two or three days in length and are held at various locations throughout Canada to facilitate the development of competency in a specific area of practice. Workshops use in-person interactions and various teaching methods to enable occupational therapists, students of occupational therapy and other health professionals to gain hands-on experience and capacity to use different therapeutic tools and products.
There are 2 sponsorship options designed to increase your visibility and build your prospects.
Networking package includes:
- Distribution of promotional material
- Logo and written acknowledgment of sponsorship distributed workshop materials
- Email addresses of consenting participants
- Banner ad on workshop web page “exclusive sponsor”
- Networking opportunities throughout the day
- Banner ad on workshop web page/social media “exclusive sponsor”
- Optional display
- Company representative on site & introduction at the start of workshop